Specialising in the City of Belmont and surrounds, Andrew has been selling since 2005 and has sold more local property in that period than any other agent.
Andrew has a Bachelor of Business with a double major in Accounting and Information Systems from Edith Cowan University and a Diploma in Christian Ministry from Perth Bible College (3 years).
Co-Principal of Ray White Urban Springs since 2009, Andrew has become one of the premier agents in WA for selling by auction, winning the Ray White annual award for this category 6 times and the REIWA Top Auction category in 2017 and 2018.
A trained counsellor and former state champion power lifter, Andrew's dedication has seen him become a trusted name in real estate with a long list of satisfied customers and tight relationships with a significant number of local owners and buyers.
Favourite part about working for Ray White – The constant variety of dealing with clients and staff and selling property that other agents have not been able to.
What has your time at Ray White taught you? It takes time to build relationships and you get out only what you are prepared to put in.
Workwise, what are you passionate about? Systems and processes that reduce human error and make sure good service is provided consistently
Next step on the yellow ladder? Might look at becoming an auction trainer to salespeople
What do you get up to outside of Ray White? Travel and trying to keep fit. I went to Egypt recently, what a rush!
Most embarrassing Ray White moment? Only in my nightmares
Most epic Ray White experience? Nothing really sticks out. Real Estate is a marathon not a sprint.
When you were a kid you: I was a skinny geeky kid who got into weights at 16 and got some mojo back.
- 2018/2019 - Premier Performer
- 2018/2019 - Top Auction Listing Individual of the Half Year
- 2018/2019 - Top Principal (Trading Commission) of the Half Year - No. 9
- 2017/2018 - Top Auction Listing Individual of the Year
- 2017/2018 - Top Selling Principal - Settled Commission - No. 6
- 2017 - Top Auction Listing Individual of the Half Year
- 2017 - Top Principal (Trading Commission) of the Half Year - No. 4
- 2017/2018 - Premier Performer
- 2016 - Top Auction Listing Individual
- 2016 - Top Principal - Trading Commission - No. 3 And 33 earlier awards